Sunday, September 19, 2010

First Day of School....

I can't even believe it.....!?!?! Tyler is in 3rd grade and Tanner is in 1st grade! The kids seem so big and ready do to everything on their own. I remember Tanner wanting me to stand on the sidewalk and stay with him until the bus came every day last and this year I turned around and he was gone. Tyler only wanted me to walk with her until she found her friends and then told me I was okay to go home. How sad.... So for the first day of school we did our parent thing and met up with Vanessa (Brad was out of town) and then walked the kids to school. Trace was excited to see her big brother and sister off to school and even followed behind them on our way.... Melted my heart! After they had an amazing first day of school we all met up again for dinner at Texas Roadhouse.


And this is what our family picture will look like when we get a baby......

1 comment:

Brandon and Lynsay said...

Friend, you are Hilarious!!! love the last picture!! Your kids are adorable!