Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!

I can not even believe we have been married 3 years already!!! Every time I think life is going to slow down a little for us.... it gets even busier!!! I will say we have gotten better at managing our crazy lives and still finding some time to spend together for our weekly date nights. We have had a lot of big changes this year.... First, Dustin was promoted to a Branch Manager 3 and is now working at the Wells Fargo in Eagle (with me!) and Second, We have officially started the adoption process. Tyler and Tanner are still just as busy as ever with all their sports and activities but we enjoy them more and more the older they get.

This year was a little challenging in celebrating out anniversary with just getting back from the coast and leaving for New York in 2 weeks our gifts were a little.... odd?!?! Kitchen knives for Dustin and a running watch for me. We did get to spend a day together and have what we call our "perfect date" Tacanos and a Movie Marathon! Dustin also spoiled me with chocolate covered gummy bears and a Chocolate covered strawberry waffle bowl from Dairy Queen (I am so sick just thinking about everything I ate that day!) The last 3 years have been amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next.....

1 comment:

The McCulloch said...

Happy Anniversay!
Off the topic question- where is your family photo taken from last fall?