Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tanner's First Field Trip...

This week Tanner had his very first Field Trip and we went to the Botanical Gardens. Both Dustin and I could go so I was SO excited.... only I pictured the field trip going a whole lot different in my head. When we got there I lost Dustin (he has a habit of wondering when we go places) and Tanner didn't even notice I was there. I thought we would all walk together looking at all the pretty flowers and Tanner would hold my had.... um.... not exactly! Tanner asked if he could ride the bus back to school with his friends instead of going to lunch with me AND he asked me not to call him Tanner Bear anymore. How SAD is that?!?!?! But then Dustin popped out of the bushes and said that he would go to lunch with me so at least somebody wanted to spend the day with me.

No comments: