Sunday, May 23, 2010

How we spend our Sunday afternoons....

So Sunday's around here are usually pretty quiet, we usually watch a movie together as a family or take a walk. Today we were watching a movie and mommy was making everyone "commercial clean"(my favorite way to clean). The kids were taking laundry upstairs for me and I heard Dustin and Tanner laughing at the top of the stairs so I peaked around the corner and Dustin was in a laundry hamper and Tanner was going to push him down the stairs. Luckily I could get it on video before it happened.... and of course what ever Dustin does the kids want to try too! They even convinced me to give it a try......

2 comments:

mike + ellen said...

you guys sure know how to make the most of nothing-on-tv-day. :) i think you gave mike an idea...

OlsonFamily4 said...

Next time you guys come to visit we can have a hamper race down the stairs.....