Sunday, August 30, 2009

Football.....

The last 2 weeks we have been crazy busy with football and cheer practice EVERY night. Yesterday all the hard work paid off when Tyler and Tanner had Jamboree. It's a kick off to the season and they had their first game. I think Tanner is meant to play football.... we all know he's a pretty big boy and it's hard to keep his attention in most sports. I worked so hard to get him on a team after we missed registration. So after we finally found a team and paid the fee I was so excited to tell him that he will play this year...... he told me he didn't want to play football, he wants to "play karate" I was so bummed. We made him try it out and go to at least one practice and of course he loves it! YAY! Tyler on the other hand has been ready for months to start, she could have cheer practice every night and be perfectly fine with that. She has a great squad and an awesome coach this year. I am just glad the kids both have something they love to do because this is going to be our lives for the next 8 weeks.......

No comments: