Friday, August 21, 2009

2 Year Anniversary

WOW! I can not believe Dustin and I have been married 2 years already. We have done so many things and the time has gone by so fast. I have loved seeing the changes in the kids and watching them experience so many things since Dustin has been in our lives. He has shown me new places and taught me so much. These are a few of my favorite memories .....

Of course my first and my most favorite memory is our trip to Mexico

Dustin taking me to Denver to see my favorite band O.A.R.

Movie Marathons on a Saturday afternoon

First family vacation to Lagoon

Dustin teaching me to snowboard... then teaching the kids

Our Trip to Reno to watch a Boise State game

Our weekly date nights to Costa Vida or Panda Express and a Redbox

Our trip to Jackpot that Dustin planned the day before

Riding the kid's scooters late at night around the neighborhood with the dogs

Visiting my grandparents at the Oregon Coast

Our weekend get away to Sun Valley

Checking off the list of all the Ben & Jerry's ice cream's we have tried

And just last night, Dustin teaching Tanner to wake surf



I am looking forward to the many years ahead.........

No comments: