Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tanning....

I had an extra 15 minutes after work before I had to pick Tyler up from Dance. I thought Hey... I could run next door and go tanning real quick and just my luck I had an extra pair of goggles in my car so Tanner could go in the room with me. He already has an OBSESSION with my tanning goggles.... (see below) So.... I was in the bed all relaxed and just about to dose off to the sound of Tanner playing his Nintendo DS when Tanner yelled REALLY loud, "Hey Mom! It smells in here! Did you FART? I didn't FART and it smells really bad like FARTS!" So anyone who has been tanning before knows that familiar scent of "burnt skin" I was dying of laughter. Aughhhh..... Only Tanner! Then he was SO fascinated with how the tanning beds got hot and how it made my skin turn red that he HAD to lay in the bed.....off of course!
Here is Tanner pretending to tan......
Tanner wearing my Tanning Goggles eating lunch a couple of months ago.....
Tanner wearing my goggles at a football game last fall.......

3 comments:

JACKI said...

whatev.... you totally farted sister!

Synergy Girl said...

HAHAHA!! Holy crap...I laughed out loud on that one...I was going to take Carter with me a couple weeks ago, and now I am GLAD I DIDN'T!!!! TOOO FUNNY!!!!

Brandon and Lynsay said...

thats funny friend!! I bet all the other people around your room where cracking up too!