Sunday, May 31, 2009

Where has the time gone.....???

Where has the time gone??? It seems like this last month has been the busiest month of the whole year. So much has happened I don't even know where to start...... First of all Dustin has passed his Series 7 license with an 82% and we are so proud of him! (even though his studying really cut into my blogging and facebook time)Ha! Now he has to start the process all over with the Series 66 so it may be a couple months before you see my next post. Tyler has only 3 more days of school and she will be on to 2nd grade and my baby will be in kindergarten. I can't even believe it! Tyler just had her dance recital this weekend and she did so good. Tanner started baseball this year, not T-ball..... baseball. Unfortunately he was sick for his first game. The kids also started golfing. They are taking lessons out at Shadow Valley and it is so fun for Daddy Dustin (He likes that he can just drop them off and has an excuse to go golfing.) Something we have been really busy with lately is bike riding. We all got new bikes this year and I know that everyone probably expects that from us if you know my parents. My dad helped Dustin and I get knew bikes and we have had a blast! Dustin has been riding his bike to and from work and our last couple date nights have been nice long bike rides. This summer is going to be SO busy and we already have so much planned, I am really excited..... I just hope I can keep up on my blogging. Here's a few pictures of what we have been up to.....

Getting some pictures before Tyler's Dance Recital.......

The kids at their first Golf Lesson.......
Tanner was bored after 10 minutes.......
Tyler actually really enjoyed golfing.....
Just before our 1st ride, Look at our pretty new bikes.......
Tanner only goes one speed.... FAST.....
Tyler doesn't know this but her training wheels are broken so she is not even using them but FREAKS out when we talk about taking them off.......
Swimming in Auntie April's new pool.........

No comments: