Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tanner's Hair....

For all you of you who have seen Tanner lately I am sure you noticed he was looking a little rough. That kid has more hair then anyone I know and as Dustin would describe, "he looked like is head was 3x too big for him OR he looked like an orange on a toothpick." (He has an analogy for everything) Vanessa and I decided Tanner would look so cute with a "shaggy" hair style but everyone warned us that we just have to get through the awkward stages and then it would be totally cute. After Tanner's 2 dads, and my parents have been nagging us to give him a haircut I finally caved this morning. I am so bummed because I know it would have looked so cute........ but I just couldn't handle it anymore.
BEFORE........

..........AFTER

This was the pile of hair.....

At least we found a good use for the hair

2 comments:

jodie said...

Aww I love Tanner's clean cut look. He's a cutie either way though. :)

Brandon and Lynsay said...

That is too funny friend, I can remember you cutting Tanner's hair before he could even sit up! He is such a cutie! And I cannot believe he is Five!!